Everyday eye makeup essential - Usefulness of Mascara

Hello ladies,

This is not a post regarding any product review or makeup tutorials. Here I am going to discuss with you all regarding a essential product which you should use for your eye makeup. As I am a makeup lover I love to do eye makeup when I get time before going to any where. I love to use different colors of eye-shadows, eye liners, eye pencil and obviously the Mascara. Yes, today I want to talk some thing about mascara only.

Mascara is such a thing which make your looks more feminine and it open up the eyes. So every time I do my eye makeup I did not miss that one. Some of the time I did not get time to apply a eye pencil also. But still Mascara is must.



Nude eye makeup : If you need a Bold lips with natural eye makeup, in that case Mascara can help you a lot. Just do everything what you want to do with your lips and apply only mascara to your both(upper and lower) eye lashes. It will look so cool, as it draw the attention to lips but eyes also look fuller and bigger.
If you don't use Mascara eye can look flat and that may look like something is missing in you face.

Using mascara after using eye shadow is must : When you are using eye shadow, there may be some fallout to your leads. So after applying the eye shadow Mascara is must, that will make your lashes black again and will complete the eye makeup.

For every day use : As I love to use Mascara daily basis, I prefer to use non waterproof mascara only. Non waterproof mascara don't harm you eyelashes. But in case you are planing to cry girls, you have to use waterproof mascara :)



Pros of waterproof mascara : If you curl your lashes before applying mascara, it can hold the curl for a long time. And stay for a long time.

  
Cons of waterproof mascara : It very hard to remove when you are removing your makeup and it makes you eye lashes dry if you use it frequently.

Pros of non waterproof mascara : It is perfect for daily use. Never harm you lashes, never make it dry. Easily washable, It cleans automatically at the time of washing your face. So no need of any extra efforts.


Cons of non waterproof mascara : Only if you come to touch with water, it can create a blunder. :P

My every day favorite : L'oreal million lashes mascara.




So girls my suggestion  is use non-waterproof mascara with you every day makeup, this will add some drama in you eyes instantly. :)

Hope this post will help you. Do comment on my post and so me some love.
Thank you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment